Applicants should apply through the respective university in accordance with their nationality.
Applicants who hold Chinese passports - including China, Hong Kong, Macau, or Taiwan - should submit their application materials to FDSM.
Applicants from South East Asia and India should apply through NUS Business School.
Citizens of USA, Europe and South America can also apply to NUS Business School.
Applicants from Korea, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, the EU, the USA, and the rest of world should apply through KUBS.
- Korean Admissions
- Non-Korean Admissions
For more information, please contact the central office of the S3 Asia MBA program at Korea University Business School or each respective university. contact
- For Korea applicants, only online application is accepted. The required documents and other supporting documents can be submitted via e-mail or mail.
- English online Application for international students will be available shortly.
Bachelor Degree or Equivalent
Applicants must have a strong academic record in any undergraduate field from a reputable academic institution. Please submit the photocopy of your degree certificates with other required documents. If you have Master's or Doctor's Degree, please do submit the photocopy as well with your Bachelor's Degree.
The scores must be sent to the business school directly by the organizers or the official transcript of GMAT score must be sent via mail or you can have scanned and submitted via email.
For KUBS and NUS Business School: Applicants need to submit 2 letters of recommendation including Referee's Contact information, description of the relationship with the applicants, referee's evaluation of the applicants' achievements, leadership, skills etc.
Applicants are required to complete essays and submit with their application. The required essay questions may vary from school to school. Please visit each respective partner universities for more detail.
Send us your updated resume containing your education background, work experiences, memberships in associations/organizations, achievements, International experience etc.
Official English proficiency test
- KU Applicants are required to submit the test score with other supporting documents - TOEFL, IELTS, TEPS, TOEIC etc.
- NUS Applicants whose undergraduate degree was not in English are required to submit the official English proficiency test score - TOEFL, IELTS
- Application Form
- Bachelor's Degree
- Completed self-reported transcript(s) from school(s) attended
- GMAT or GRK official score
- Employment history (Certificate of Employment)
- TOEFL scores or equivalents (e.g., TOEFL, IELTS, TEPS and TOEIC)