The strength and competitiveness of the S3 Asia MBA is backed by over a century of academic excellence in each of the partner universities. The strategic alliance of these three leading business schools in Asia sets the S3 Asia MBA apart from any other program in the world.
The century-old Fudan University, one of the oldest and most established higher education
institutes in China to build an education platform for Business Administration, established
the business discipline as early as 1917. Today, School of Management at Fudan University
(FDSM) is well-recognized for its highest standards in education and dynamic university
• 1st higher education institute in China to set up a department of business education
• Awarded 1st prize by the state for R&D progress and excellent education accomplishments
• Awarded the EQUIS Accreditation by EFMD in 2009 and then achieved the AACSB Accreditation in 2010 within the shortest period of time in the world.
• Ranked 9th in Asia, No.1 in Mainland China in the UTD Top business schools research rankings 2012-2017
Korea University Business School(KUBS)’s outstanding faculty, curriculum, programs and
research centers offer a wealth of opportunities, disciplines and experiences for KUBS
students’ understanding of the world beyond and allow international students an in-depth
acquaintance with Korean corporate culture.
• Rated 1st MBA in Hankyung Business Survey from the top 200 Korean companies for 5 consecutive years.
• Ranked 20th Worldwide, 1st in Korea in the FT Executive MBA ranking 2017
• Ranked 1st in Korea to join the world’s top 100 business schools in UT Dallas Business Research Ranking (2009-2017) based on research contribution
• 1st and the only business school in Korea reaccredited both by AACSB and EQUIS for 5 years.
• Ratified as full member of CEMS Global Alliance
(only one top business school per nation can join the alliance)
National University of Singapore(NUS) is the leading global university offering a broad based
curriculum underscored by multi-disciplinary courses and cross-faculty enrichment.
Consistently ranked among the top business schools in Asia, NUS Business School has
met the highest standards of achievement in education and research for business schools
• 1st in ASEAN to be accredited by AACSB
• The NUS MBA: Ranked 26th globally (Financial Times, 2017)
• Ranked #1 MBA 2-year MBA programme outside of the US (Forbes, 2017)
1st higher education institute in China to set up a department of business education.
Awarded 1st prize by the state for R&D progress and excellent education Accomplishments